Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

First Post

Hi! Welcome to the blog.

I started this blog to spark conversation on one thing. Are the things we are living for worth Jesus dying for?

Now I'm not talking from a condescending view here. I am working to root idols, distractions, and interference from my own life. The true test is that whatever I do (TV show, movie, music, hobby) would I be able to stand before my judge and answer "Yes, this is worth it". You see, we were created with one purpose. That's to glorify God.

It takes some of us a little longer than others to understand that. It is only after we yield to God that we can even begin to appreciate it. That said, I hope that we can have some good discussions, I can share my head, and ultimately we all grow in our Father God.

PEACE!

No comments: