Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Reminding Me Whose Trip This Is

"How am I going to get all this planned out?"

That's the question I asked.  My initial plan of teaching has to be changed.  The timing given to me to talk to the pastors won't work with what I had planned.  So back to square one.  With life, ministry, family, and everything else, I cry out the question.  Then the answer came, "You've forgotten whose trip this is."

This is not my trip.  I am working for the God of the universe.  I am in His service.  I have forgotten that very important fact.  How many time has this happened?  How many times have I came up with "my plan" to do "His work"?  It sounds near blasphemy when you say it out loud like that.  So, I must yield.

God know what He wants taught.  He has prepared the message in advance.  I need to listen and yield my pride.


And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and [unto] magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.  Luke 12:11-12



No comments:

Post a Comment