Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Leaving Tomorrow!

I'll be heading out.  Honestly, I'm a little nervous.  Last time I had no idea what I was doing or what to expect.  This time I have something to work from.  Stories and feelings from last time.  These things are playing in my mind.

What will God do?  Did I hear correctly on what to teach?  Is the delivery right?  Am I the right one.....

I shared these feelings with a good friend that fights for the harvest.  He said that he was in the middle of listening to a sermon on the exact same thing.  It was a teaching on Gideon and his situation.  The story is in Judges 6.   Can you relate?

What if you really are part of this big story?  What if the Creator picked you for a job?  Could you, would you, do it?  Truth be told, He already has chosen you.  He already has a job.  We just have to listen.

Put out your fleece my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment