Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tapering before the race

Today is Wednesday here in India.  I have a less packed ministry day in the morning.  I am using the time to get packed and ready for the next leg of the journey.

The Atlanta team is having a youth rally tonight at Nissi Faith here in Hyderabad.  That will put us back at hotel around 11p tonight.  Thursday, we'll wake up and be on the road by 4a tomorrow morning for a 6 hour car ride to our next location.  The second pastor conference will start at 11a.  That lasts to 4p and then off to villages for a Gospel meeting.  Friday and Saturday are packed as well and conclude with us returning to Hyderabad and hotel around midnight on Saturday.  Church most of Sunday and more meetings and then flying home Monday (that flight leaves 4a as well)

All that said, I'm going to try and charge up today.  I appreciate your prayers and support.  I will continue to write when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment